Sunday 2 November 2014

Candy Skulls Nails and Make Up

Good evening lovelies

I hope you have all enjoyed a 'wicked' Halloween weekend :)?

On Friday night I went to a Halloween party and decided to really get into the fancy dress spirit by going all out as a Mexican Candy Skull. As a rare treat (or maybe shock) I have included pics of me below so you can see my final make up and outfit as well as these adorable little nails.


Be prepared to be scared... :)

It took us about an hour and a half each to create our Candy Skull make overs but we loved the final look so it was absolutely worth it. When I got home from the party in the small hours of Saturday morning the whole look was still in place with only a few missing rhinestones from around my eyes!

Excuse our slightly sullen expressions but to smile for the camera would spoil the effect!


Here is a close up of my favourite nail... I just love the multi coloured slices I used for the eyes on this one :)


This was a super easy look to achieve, I used Barry M Coconut as the base, while my top coat was still wet I added two fimo slices to each nail and then once that was completely dry I added the nose and mouth details using my Black Barry M Nail Art Pen.


I am so pleased with how these turned out! How do you like my cute twist on skull nails? I would love to hear your thoughts on my Halloween make over too!

Lou x
@L_i_P_P

7 comments:

  1. Wow Louise!!! Both the make up and the nails turned out amazingly, I love your pink candy skull theme to match your hair! I also really love how you used your fimo slices for this, it suits the look perfectly and looks flawless :) Great post! I hope you had a fantastic time at the party! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ithi. I dyed my hair pink again especially as I had actually switched to more of a lavender lilac colour :)). We had a great time at the party and danced so much that my feet hurt all day Saturday! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing! You both looked incredible and the nails - WOW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you miss Bunn. This fancy dress was so much fun. Who would have thought I would ever say that? xx

      Delete
  3. Love the nails. They are super cute! xx

    http://yayalicemay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm in love with these nails and wish I could wear them more often :)) xx

      Delete