Sunday 12 October 2014

Swatch: Barry M Gelly: Mustard

Happy Sunday loves

Today I am going to show you a colour that is TRULY unique to my ever growing nail polish collection. It is rare that I can say a colour is unique as I almost always have something that is so close in colour that you could consider it a dupe... Today is the exception!


Introducing Mustard from the wonder Gelly collection by Barry M...

Whilst I appreciate this is an unusual colour and not to everyones liking you have to admit this is a great autumnal colour anda  fantastic additon to the growing Gelly range.


Mustard applied like a buttery dream, this is two coats plus top coat.


I am not sure if any of you will know this but where I live we are actually famous for our mustard production. The famous Colman's factory is a just a stones throw away from my house and has been making the good old yellow stuff locally since 1814 :). History lesson over!


How do you like this unusual colour? Do you have any others in your collection that could be considered a dupe?

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment