Monday 13 October 2014

Retro Print nails

Good evening lovelies

Hope you are all doing well? Today is my Dads birthday so we are off out on a family meal tonight. I'm really looking forward to it as I had a sneaky peek at the menu earlier and liked the look of everything! These nails just scream retro print and old fashioned wallpaper!! :)


You will have seen my swatch post on Mustard yesterday so tonight I am showing you then finished nail art look, I could not resist making these look like the sort of wallpaper you would see on programmes made in the 60's :)


Using Barry M Gelly in Plum I stamped this fussy flowery print from plate BM 204 onto each nail apart from my ring finger which is a small image from plate BM 06.


I can just imagine this as a wall paper in Del Boy's flat on Only Fools and Horses :)



I love how these turned out... so retro!!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Izabela. These are very suited to the current autumn season :)

      Delete