Tuesday 28 October 2014

Metallic Glitter Nails

Happy Tuesday loves

Tonight I am showing you some seriously pretty metallic nails. I just cannot stop staring at these!


To start I used one coat of Orly Buried Treasure which is a beautiful bronze coloured polish with tiny silver micro glitters running through. It applies really evenly and although it does have a slightly streaky finish due to its metallic tone I love the rose gold bronze finish so much that I can forgive any slight issues.


Once Buried Treasure was dry I added one easy coat of Orly Halo.

Halo is quite a unique polish in my collection as its a mixture of gold and silver hex glitters. Usually I would pick either gold or silver so I just love that Orly has mixed the two together with such great results.

As the glitters are set in a clear base, the bronze from my base of Buried Treasure shows gthrough beautifully and means my mixtures of metals is complete!



I'm off to my sisters to do a dress rehearsal for our Halloween costumes on Friday night. We have both really got into the idea of fancy dress this year and are going 'all out' on our make up and costumes!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment