Thursday 18 September 2014

Matte or Glossy: Put A Bow On It

Happy Thursday loves

I decided to add my new favourite Matte top coat to an ultra glittery polish and was so pleased with the results that I am going to dedicate a whole post to it! The polish is China Glaze Put a Bow On It, a seriously blingy purple glitter packed beauty!


The below picture shows two coats of Put a Bow On It with no top coat. As you can see its slightly textured looking and very shiny. All other pics show one coat of Barry M Matte Top Coat.



Does anyone else LOVE how matte top coat makes glitter look so different. I cant decide if its different better or different worse but I kind of love it!


Are you a fan of mattifying your nail art? I have a feeling I will do this to many of my manis in the coming weeks :))

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. It looks great matte! Don't think I've ever tried that with a glitter.....I will now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great way to show off the depth of glitters :)

      Delete