Tuesday 5 August 2014

Swatch: Barry M Limited Edition: Carousel

Good evening lovelies

I love it when any new limited edition nail polish is released but I love it even more when it is Barry M limited edition with super cute heart print lids. This coral shade was exclusive to Boots and I literally rushed out of work on the day it was released to ensure I got my hands on it. I would hate to miss out :).


This polish is called Carousel and is a beautiful coral creme with very fine flecks of gold shimmer running through. The formula was a little thicker than I was expecting but nothing too difficult to work with and these pictures show you two coats plus top coat.


The golden shimmer was hard to see in real life but I am really glad my camera picked it up quite nicely as it just adds something a little special to what could otherwise be just another summery coral creme.


I did stamp over this mani with pink and yellow butterflies to match a top I was wearing but I forgot to take pictures so you will have to take my word for it that they looked super pretty and very girly!


Thanks for reading

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the cap as well, and there is a Pueen stamp that I would use with it since it would match perfectly. I bet the butterflies were gorgeous as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ash. Yes I know the stamp you mean. I am going to redo this swatch at some point with an accent to match the lid like I dud for last years limited editions x

      Delete