Friday 15 August 2014

Dry Marble: Beautiful Barry M's

Happy Friday!

I have been looking forward to showing you these nails. I 'created' them last weekend after I spent some time working on a nail wheel which can be seen on my nails only instagram account @L_i_P_P

It brought my nail mojo back and what could be more fun than a brightly coloured dry marble...


I started with two coats of Barry M Blackberry on all nails. Fab formula, super rich colour and maybe even a one coater if applied carefully.

While the second coat of Blackberry was still wet I 'blobbed' on three splodges of Barry M Pomegrante and two splodges of Barry M Gold Foil (messy but fun!)


Using a large ended dotting tool I then dragged the blobs of colour into figure of eight style patterns on each nail. I just love how each nail is so different, this time around I think my little finger is actually my favourite.


I applied a nice thick coat of Seche Vite to speed up the drying time and applied a small pink almond shaped rhinestone to each nail.


I need a little more practice at this technique but I love it and its a great way to use more colours for per manicure than I would normally :)

Have fantastic weekends lovelies

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment