Monday 9 June 2014

Swatch: Barry M Gelly: Huckleberry

Happy Blue Monday!

All day I have been excited about having tea at Yo Sushi with my sister. We just love the Blue Monday promotion they do and quite literally spend all day counting down the hours and talk about the new dishes we are going to try. Tonight we had friend tuna with dressed salad, california rolls and vegetable gyoza as well as all our usual favourites and two lots of spicy pepper squid!

Super quick swatch (not my neatest)...


This baby blue is called Huckleberry and was released a few months ago as part of a three polish collection of pastels. This really is a soft pastel blue that looks almost washed out in some of my pictures but is a really pretty delicate looking blue in real life.


Usually great formula as to be expected from the Gelly range. My pics show three thin coats which I really dont mind as the colour is subtle and builds really nicely.


Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. You always make me so hungry when you mention Yo! Lucky lady!! I love this, you know I'm a real sucker for blues. I'm looking forward to seeing how/if you dress this one up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed glitz this up. You know me too well :). Just need a night at home to edit pics and write a post! It's all go for me right now xx

      Delete