Monday 23 June 2014

Dream Combo: Turquoise and Peach

Happy Monday

I had such a lovely weekend that I didnt want it to be over so I am very glad that Monday has flown by and I am back home in my comfies doing what I love... NAILS!! This colour combination happened totally by accident when I was recently re-organising my stash and these lovelies ended up next to each other on the shelf. I hope you like them too...


For this beautiful combo I used Barry M Gellys in Guava and Papaya. Two of my favourites but together I just loved them even more.


Using Konad White I stamped the geometric design from Cheeky plate CH6 onto each nail. At this point I thought I was done but then I noticed the little circles within the design and could not resist getting my dotting tool out and adding dots of the alternate colour to each nail.


I love how these came out and I got so many compliments about the colour and the detailed design. Definitely one to be repeated :-)


I hope you all have a wonderful evening

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Love these, great colour combination xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Samantha. I wore these for days and days :-)

      Delete