Friday 11 April 2014

Swatch: a-England: Tristam

Good evening my loves

TGI Friday! Time to relax and enjoy time with loved ones. I dont have too much planned yet however tomorrow afternoon I am hosting a nail party for 8 very excited 9 year olds so wish me luck :-).

This beauty arrived in the mail on Wednesday and I could NOT wait to use it... Stunning!



Tristam by a-England is just the MOST gorgeous blue holo polish I have ever seen. The colour is beautiful, the perfect blue with added sparkly bits :-)


Tristam has quite a thick formula which I am sure could be fully opaque in one thick coat however I stuck with my usual format of two thin coats plus Seche Vite top coat.


Described on the a-England website as: a night blue sky with starlight glimmer and glow...

I could not agree more. I will use this time and time again :-)


I hope you all enjoy your Friday evenings. What do you have planned for the weekend?

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. Wow good luck with your nail party - I bet it will be great. They are going to love your stamping designs!! I think this looks beautiful, every time you post A England I am always so amazed with how they look. I love the holo effect, I so badly want to see this with Color Club's 'Eternal Beauty' I bet they would look gorgeous together :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went really well :). All girls opted for studs, glitter toppers or contrasting French tips rather than stamped designs. I think they wanted something quick so they could carry on obsessively watching, listening and talking about 1D! I dint have that CC polish but you are right, they would look gorgeous x

      Delete
  2. How did the nail party go? This polish looks gorgeous ... did you share it with the little ones?? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The party went really well. I took about 30 polishes with me, mostly Barry M Gellys and glitter toppers. No chance my precious a-England's would leave the house :))! x

      Delete
  3. I love that one too - Tristam, the cat himself, is even more gorgeous though lol xx

    ReplyDelete