Wednesday 16 April 2014

Swatch: a-England: Galahad

Good evening lovelies

I am so excited to add this polish to my growing collection. Thank you to a recent online sale I ticked a couple of absolute lemmings off my list and this is one of them... a-England Galahad...


This is just stunning... the colour, the formula, the finish = perfection !

Galahad is a teal green creme finish polish that is almost a one coater. I used two thin coats as per my usual routine and could not have been happier :-)


On the a-England website Galahad is described as: a mystic vibrant blue green.

Also on the website it recommends adding once coat of Morgan Le Fay, a luminescent white silver, for instant shimmer! Looks like another polish for the wish list :-).



How do you like this beautiful polish? Teal is one of my favourite colours but I always worry about how much it will stain my nails so just as a pre-caution I doubled up on the base coat :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment