Friday 4 April 2014

Barry M Silks: Pearl

Happy Friday!

Thank goodness we made it to the weekend! It's been a long tough week but I am pleased to think about all the lovely plans I have for this weekend. Just time to show you a few quick pictures of Pearl from the Barry M Silks collection.

I know you have seen this from me as an accent nail already but I thought this colour deserved a post all of its own :-)


Pearl is a shimmery snow white polish that needed three coats for full opacity. I did find this one a little streaky but still it is a lovely addition to the collection and I will certainly use it again. The shimmer in this prevents it from being a stark white polish so its more likely to suit more skin tones.


Uber simple but white nails are all the trend... dont you know??! :-)


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, would love to hear your plans in the comment facility below.

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely, I'd been eyeing this one up since your other posts so I'm glad you dedicated a post to it! I just think it suits the collection theme so wonderfully! Hope you have/had a good weekend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. This one suits the delicate Silk collection perfectly. Had a fantastic wknd at my sisters. We did lots of dog walking and cooked some really nice food. Hope yours was a good one :) xx

      Delete