Sunday 9 March 2014

Swatch: Models Own Hyper Gel: Blue Glint

Happy Sunday lovelies

I've been absent for a little longer than usual... every so often life just gets in the way of the fun stuff like nail painting and blog post writing.

I thought it was about time I tried the polishes I purchased from the Hyper Gel range. They have been sitting on my untrieds shelf for weeks now... inexcusable!


This gorgeous sky blue creme polish is Blue Glint. My pictures show two coats.



The formula was a little thicker than a standard polish but it was totally worth it for the perfect finish. Super shiny and the colour is just so saturated.


I hope you have all had a lovely weekend :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, love these bright blues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one crazy blue! Seriously bright bold and beautiful :)

      Delete
  2. The most beautiful blue polish I've ever seen!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. This is going to the top of my favourite blues list for one :)

      Delete
  4. lovely blog. Maybe want to follow each other? If yes, just follow me, and i follow you back :)
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! i have this colour but i havent had a chance to try it yet, i cant wait now!
    x

    ReplyDelete