Friday 14 March 2014

Coral with Glitters

Happy Friday lovelies

I have been looking forward to tonight all week :-). Its sister sleep over time! I am off to my sisters after work for a home cooked Beef Bourguignon (with extra red wine) and a whole night of DVD boxsets and chocolate :-). On Saturday morning we will make the most of this fantastic spring weather and go for a nice dog walk and then a spot of lunch in a local village pub. Bliss!

Here are my nails of the day...


Using the beautiful base I posted yesterday, Coral Glaze, I could not resist adding a touch of bling and of course my go to accent nail :-)


Using Orly Liquid Vinyl I changed my ring finger to a glossy black accent nail. I got this polish in an absolute bargain deal in TK Maxx recently - I just love Orly anyway but when I find them for £2 a bottle I love them that little bit more :-)


Then using Bronze Debris by W7 I applied a thin coat over each of the coral nails. Bronze Debris is a gorgeous mixed glitter in base made up of bronze and rose gold hex shaped glitters and think black bar glitters. Its an unusual but quite striking mix and I look forward to using it more. I need to use it soon and take some better pictures for you as these ones really do it no justice at all.


Right I'm off for a nice relaxing but lots of fun weekend. What are you all up to? Would love to hear your plans so feel free to leave me a comment below.

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. Love the models own shade, I definitely need to try their new hyper gel range!


    Laura x
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura yes def give them a go. The colours are so bright and glossy. It's 6 polishes for £20 on their website at the moment too :)) x

      Delete
  2. Love the mani. Your weekend sounds lovely :) You are lucky being so close to your sister. I had a bit of time in the garden reading today, then have my Dad coming for dinner tonight - chicken chasseur bubbling away now! Work tomorrow though :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria :). I do feel very lucky to have my best friend as my little sis. We spend a lot of time together and love every second :). I hope your chicken chasseur was a success. Enjoy your wknd xx

      Delete