Monday 17 February 2014

Swatch: RCH Nail Polish in Orange

Good evening lovelies

We are back from Bulgaria :-). We had such a fantastic time so today being the first day back at work has been a shock to the system! Bulgaria was amazing. I embraced skiing and spent three days at ski school with my little sis and our friends. Who would have thought it? Also I sang karioke for the first time and danced on the bar during a pub crawl! So much fun was had by all. It was the perfect break for Mr LiPP and I.

Back to nails...


This striking tangerine orange is from the RCH gift set I have been gradually showing you. It certainly wasnt formula perfect however the colour was bold and very eye catching.


My pics show three thin coats plus Seche Vite top coat


Of course I wish we were still on holiday however I am glad to be back to my blog and our puppies :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fab holiday and love that orange! I've not heard of RCH before - are they a British brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was a fab break and just what we needed. I've never heard of RCH until I got a gift set in the Christmas sale. In all honesty the formula on all six polishes has been frustrating so I wouldn't recommend them :(

      Delete