Tuesday 25 February 2014

Swatch: Models Own Tropical Sun

Good evening loves

Tonight I am showing you a pretty swatch from Models Own.

This colour is called Tropical Sun and is from the Summer Beetlejuice 2012 collection. This was in my box of goodies from Mr LiPP at Christmas so it has taken me a little while to get around to wearing it.


The Beetlejuice collection is inspired by the colours found on the wings of beetles and the three colours released for Summer each have the duochrome effect.


As you can see from my pictures the polish shifts beautifully from peach to orange to gold. The formula was thin, these pictures show three coats but I can still see a little nail line so would need another coat to prevent that.


This is going to look really pretty with a tan in the summer :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :). I will certainly turn to this one again and again in the summer months x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie :). Im looking forward to wearing this as a summer pedicure too :) xx

      Delete
  3. Pretty colour and it really glows! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria. I was pleased with these pictures as actually I think it needed one more coat to be fully opaque in real life :) xx

      Delete