Tuesday 4 February 2014

Product Review: Burt Bee's Almond and Milk Hand Cream

Good evening lovelies

Tonight I thought I would try a slightly different type of post and actually review one of the new additions to my hand and nail care routine for you. I hope you enjoy :-).

As a present from my lovely Secret Santa I got a Burt Bee's gift set called Tips and Toes (a picture of the full contents can be found below the jump). I am already a huge Burt Bee's fan so was really excited to try out some of the new to me products included in the gift set.

Tonight I am going to share with you my review of the Almond and Milk Hand Cream.


Firstly can I just say I wish you could smell this hand cream for yourselves right now... it is absolutely gorgeous! Sweet like almond but not at all sickly. The packaging is simple but classy, a glass pot with a metal screw on lid. The one in this gift set is only 7g so perfect for your handbag but you can pick up a full size version, which is 57g, for only £9.99 and I will certainly be doing that next time I am in the city.

Below are the contents of the gift set. If this review is well received then I will do a few more to include some of the below items as well :-)

Contents of the Tip and Toes gift set
Now onto the quality of the actual product itself. The cream is thick but easy to apply and is quickly absorbed. It does not leave any kind of greasy or oily residue and I noticed that my hands looked healthier after the first application. A little goes a long way and because of the wonderful smell I found this cream a pleasure to apply so I remembered to use it more, meaning I got even better results.  


Almond and Milk Hand Cream is an all natural hand cream, rich in almond oil and vitamin E which Burt Bee's claims acts as a shield to protect your hands from the elements. I can quite believe it, I love this hand cream and will certainly treat myself to the full size version.

Did you enjoy my little product review? I would love to hear your thoughts as I have a few more products I would like to share with you :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment