Tuesday 18 February 2014

Graffiti Nails: Orange, White and Gold

Happy Tuesday lovelies

Tonight I have friends over for a mini dinner party. I have decided upon a Mexican theme and am in the middle of preparing spicy pork tacos with a salsa dressing :-). You all know that I could not leave my lovely orange swatch from yesterday alone, so this is the final look...


I decided to really jazz these nails up with a little double stamping.

Firstly using Konad White I stamped each nail using the graffiti line image from plate BM 316.



Using the same image but this time with Barry M Gold Foil I then stamped again to create an alternative layered effect.


I really like how these turned out (just wish my index nail would grow quicker so I can square it off again!)


Okay I'm off to finish up my Mexican food. I'm really looking forward to a catch up with the girls too :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. mmm those tacos sound delish lol....I've seen double stamping around a lot just never thought to try it. That needs to change :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tacos turned out better than I had hoped and went down a treat :). I rarely think to double stamp but should def try it more with two different designs x

      Delete