Tuesday 7 January 2014

Swatch: Orly: Gilded Coral

Hey lovelies

A simple but pretty swatch for you tonight... this is Gilded Coral.


This looked dusty rose with a small amount of gold in the bottle but once on the nail it is actually a strong peachy coral shade with an amazing amount of gold!



Gilded Coral applied beautifully in two easy coats (all pictures shown with one coat of top coat). Its actually a little pale for my liking but I will of course brighten this up with nail art very soon :-).


Night night :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

6 comments:

  1. very pretty, can't wait to see how you pretty-fy it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely :). It may involve dark pink hearts ;)) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh she's beautiful! I like seeing your swatches and then see what you create from them :) I think this would make quite a cute bridal shade :O xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi :). I hadn't thought about it as a bridal shade but you are absolutely spot on. It's really pretty in real life. Not quite what I was expecting but I like it none the less :) xx

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for a Liebster Award! :D
    All the information and details are on my blog!
    xx
    Astrid

    truthaboutcosmetics.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Astrid! That is so very kind of you. I will take a look at your blog xx

      Delete