Monday 13 January 2014

Swatch: Maybelline Rosy Rosettes

Good evening lovelies

I have something pretty and glittery to show you tonight :-)

This little lovely was a Christmas present from my good friend Faye H and I have been dying to try it out... I was not disappointed as the pictures will show.


This is Maybelline Brocades in Cherry Pink. I have so much love for this polish.. its pink, its foil, its glitter and its gorgeous!


For these pictures I used two coats.


I am going to wear this pretty as a swatch for the day but am quite sure if you check back tomorrow that you may find I have 'prettifyed' :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this glittery pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too ;-). It was so beautiful in real life. Foil and glitter make a great combo xx

      Delete
  2. I love this one, my lovely mummy picked this up for my birthday and its just gorgeous, your pictures show it off lovely! :) Looking forward to seeing what you create with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward yo seeing how you wear this one Ithi. Are you back in holland now? Hope you had a wonderful time here with your family xx

      Delete