Friday 31 January 2014

Red Devil and Fishnets

Happy Friday

Yes the pictures of this finished look are as awful as the name suggests. I am not really sure what I was thinking... I struggle so much with reds. Its like I sit at my nail desk and every good idea I have ever had escapes from my mind. That I am afraid to say means I come up with things like this...


The pinky red base is Rudi Red by Fearne which I showed you as a full swatch post last night.


Using Konad Black I stamped the little devil image onto my ring finger and then I was at an absolute loss for further ideas I broke out the fishnet stamping image too!


Maybe we should call this a weak attempt at Valentine's nail art and move on..? :-)


Enjoy your weekends my lovelies

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I am also not a big fan of red nails, however I do think that this 'fishnet' affect looks very smart, maybe it would look good on a different color? Where did you get the stamp image set from?

    http://yayalicemay.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice. I get my bundle monster stamping sets on amazon but they also do lots of other good ones Pueen, Cheeky or Gals xx

      Delete