Tuesday 14 January 2014

Pink with a Studded Accent

Happy Tuesday lovelies

Tonight I am going to treat myself to an 'all about me' night. As soon as I walk in the door from work I will cook something quick for tea, pour myself a nice cold glass of white and apply a face mask. After tea I am going to spend the whole evening in my nail room, swatching new polishes and trying out new nail art supplies. Excited doesnt even begin to cover it ;-)

As promised here is the final nail art look for the beautiful Cherry Pink...


This look is 100% inspired by one of my favourite instagrammers @nailsbyarelisp

Arelis is a self confessed Essie nail polish addict and posts some amazing pictures inspired by the latest fashions and catwalks. I saw this amazing studded accent nail idea over the Christmas break and just knew I would have to recreate it.


As you can see I used a variety of gold and silver studs in various shapes. I just love how this turned out!



The selection of studs compliment the bright pink foil and glitter polish so well. How do you like this studded accent? Are you already on instagram? If so please make sure you are following @nailsbyarelisp

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment