Tuesday 24 December 2013

Christmas Nails: Christmas Wreath

Happy Christmas Eve!

I am so excited. Honestly cannot remember the last time I was looking forward to Christmas as much as I am this year. I have already had some fantastic meals out with friends, been to family parties and exchanged beautiful gifts but still have so much more planned. Today I have to work but only until 1pm and then Mr LiPP and the puppies are coming to pick me up and we are off on a Festive Dog Walk with my little sis and her dogs and my mum and her dogs. Chaotic but Fun!

What could be more festive than gold sparkle, red sparkle and Christmas wreaths?!


For this festive look on my ring and middle finger I used two coats of Leighton Denny Ruby Slippers. This was a Christmas present to me last year and the first time Ive used it! It is so seasonal with the addition of gold and green glitters set in a deep red base :-)


The I used Barry M Majesty textured polish on my index and little fingers. This has to be one of my favourite polishes of 2013 its just perfect for Christmas!


Using Barry M Gold Foil I then stamped Christmas Wreaths onto the two red nails. Aren't they pretty?


I really love this look... I wish the green and gold glitters in Ruby Slippers showed up more on my nails but overall its a great polish :-)


Merry Christmas to all my lovely followers... Just one more sleep to go!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments: