Tuesday 12 November 2013

Swatch: 2True Metallica Aglaia

Good evening my lovelies

How are you all doing? I had such a lovely busy weekend that I just did not have any time for blogging but I hope to make up for it this week :-). Regular followers will know that I had lots of lovely plans for the weekend including tickets to see Scouting for Girls on Sunday night. I think this is the fourth time I have seen them live but they are always so fun that I really would go a fifth time if I could :-).

Here is a quick swatch post for tonight but check back tomorrow to see how I dressed these up!

Picture taken with flash on


This is a beautiful metallic green polish that applies perfectly in one coat and will be just perfect for stamping too :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from 2True, I always got the impression that they were a bit rubbish. But looking at this I think I may be wrong and need to give them a try. I don't think I own a colour like this. Lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I recommend you try the metallics and the sequins. I posted the blue sequin polish tonight and it really is a stunner. Currently on 3 for 2 as well ;)) xx

      Delete