Wednesday 13 November 2013

Bright Green on Metallic Green Nails

Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe its the middle of the week already? Another busy week for me so time will fly by and I am glad as I have lots to look forward to at the weekend. A beauty party with all my girlfriends, a marathon DVD and sleep over night with my sister and as much time with my lovely husband as is possible to fit into one weekend!

Here is how I wore my beautiful metallic green polish from last nights swatch pictures...


I used 2True Aglaia as the base colour on all nails. It really is a beautiful shade of green and applies like a dream. You could easily get away with just one coat (although I used two for these pics) and it dries in super quick time. Its nowhere near as streaky as other metallic polishes I've used.


Taking my Konad Green and a pretty vine pattern from Pueen 33 I stamped each nail apart from my accent nail which I decided to leave as just two coats of Aglaia.


In the below picture I decided to mattify the nails that I had stamped with Konad Green. I love how the matte top coat makes the greens contrast even more and really show up the pretty vine pattern.


The below picture shows shiny top coat and camera flash switched on. I love how this looks!


Have a great evening lovelies

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment