Sunday 27 October 2013

Pink Thermal Polish Nails

Happy Sunday

Have you all had lovely weekends? I suddenly realised that I had not posted this years Breast Cancer Awareness nails so I am squeezing this post in tonight. I've got something exciting to share with you about this manicure... I used my first ever thermal polish!


Life is Pink is a gorgeous thermal indie polish from Polished by KPT. I was so excited to get my hands on this after seeing some beautiful swatches online so when I saw it on Rainbow Connection I pressed add to basket without hesitation :-).  The above picture when the polish looks cerise pink is how it looks when cold, the below picture of the polish looking pale pink is how it looks when hot.


Here is the polish in transition... So clever!


Getting warmer... :-)


Warm... !!

On my middle finger I stamped the cancer support ribbon using Konad White and then added a neon pink stud to the centre of the largest ribbon.


I have looked at lots of thermal polishes online but never realised just how good they would look in real life. I will definitely be buying more of these clever little indie polishes.

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Holy... I need this polish! The transition picture looks so beautiful, I've been dying to try out some thermal polishes for ages. I love your awareness mani, its just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ithi. I'm obsessed with the KPT thermals. I must get my hands on all of those so beautifully swatches by heartnat recently xx

      Delete