Monday 14 October 2013

Grey stripes with an accent

Happy Monday

Last night I posted a super quick but pretty grey swatch for you to admire and tonight I am going to show you the nail art I created over the top.


I started with a base of Gray on Gray by Sally Hansen which really is a lovely bluey shade of grey that applied perfectly in two easy coats.


Using Konad White I stamped horizontal stripes using Cheeky plate CH6.


Finally still using Konad White I stamped this simple flower outline onto my ring finger and added a bright pink rhinestone to top it off.


Much better than plain grey nails! I'm off to Mum's new house for tea so I will love you and leave you for tonight :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

3 comments:

  1. I love the Sally Hansen polish! That shade of bluish grey is so gorgeous :) It looks so pretty and delicate with the white stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely. I really wasnt sure about the white stamping to being with but am glad I stuck with it now :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love these, especially the accent nail. The pink rhinestone really finishes it off perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete