Tuesday 17 September 2013

Textured Polish Challenge: Pink Lace

Second day and going strong...

Ok so I really cheated tonight as I only changed my middle finger nail but I did add some neon pink studs for a little extra something... :-)


As the nights are now drawing in and time is never on my side I am having to take my pictures inside again and unfortunately my current light set up is bleaching the pinks out so much that my textured polish looks white! I can assure you it is baby pink :-). I will play around with my light settings at the weekend.


On my middle finger I painted three coats of Dream On by Sinful Colours. This is my first Sinful polish and I was a little frustrated with the formula but totally in love with the colour.


Lastly using Konad White I stamped this pretty strip of lace diagonally across my nail


Quite a simple change from yesterdays look but the addition of just one bright pink nail really made everything else pop and I love my new neon studs!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments: