Friday 27 September 2013

Blue Bows and Glitters

Good evening lovelies

Are you looking forward to your weekend? I most certainly am... its been another tough week for me but actually really productive and therefore I am feeling that I have achieved a lot and I am proud of how I have turned things around. Tonight I am having a very relaxed evening with Mr LiPP, Saturday we have a day of house related chores and Sunday we are out for lunch with a couple of friends we have not seen for a while.

Here are my nails of the day...


For this look I started with two coats of Barry M Cobalt Blue. I have not used this colour in so long as I tend to bypass the blues and reach straight for the navys!

Onto my ring finger only I added one perfect coat of Barry M Blue Glitter


Using Konad White I then stamped these two different bow designs from plate Pueen 29. The large bow on my ring finger makes a perfect accent nail :). The smaller bows that are made up of two hears touching at the base are just so cute!


I then decided to break out the individual glitters and use them to create the bow centres. I think it worked really well on the large bow but I cant help thinking that I somehow made the small heart bows look more like dog bones!?!



Have wonderful weekends lovelies. My sis gets back from Turkey on Sunday and I cant wait to see her. I've been in contact with her everyday but its just not the same :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty :) I have to admit I thought the little bows looked a bit like dog bones, before I read your comments lol. Love the glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Im glad you could see dog bones too. These nails made me smile everytime I looked at them :) xx

      Delete