Thursday 11 July 2013

Purple nails with Paisley

Good evening lovelies

I almost didn't want to cover this fantastic colour up with my nail art but after an hour or two I decided to use one of my all time favourite stamp designs in a nice complimentary colour.


The base colour is Plum Power by Sally Hansen. I love this colour so much that I dedicated a whole post to it yesterday which really does not happen very often here on LiPP.


Using my most trusty of all stamping polishes - Barry M Silver Foil - I stamped the perfect paisley print from Bundle Monster plate BM 315.


This colour absolutely makes me want to wear purple more than I would usually and what can I say about this stamp other than its paisley perfection.


As I mentioned yesterday today is our 5th Wedding Anniversary so we are off celebrating and spending lots of time together on nice walks and no doubt eating good food :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary!! :)))
    This combo is super cute, like it.

    ReplyDelete