Monday 22 July 2013

Loves Me Not Filigree Nails

Happy Monday lovelies
How was your weekend? We had such a busy one but it was all really good fun. Unfortunately the weather was not as amazing as we had hoped but that didnt stop us and we went ahead and either hosted or attended the BBQ's we had originally planned. On Sunday evening the weather recovered and the sun finally came out so we were able to sit outside and enjoy ice-cream :-).

Regular follows will know how much I adored Sally Hansen Loves Me Not the first time I wore it so I was excited to wear it again with one of my all time favourite stamped patterns.

The original swatch post can be seen here.

I started with a base of Sally Hansen Loves Me Not on all nails. As I sat staring at its beauty I knew it would have to be a pretty special pattern in order for me to cover this gorgeous polish up. Without hesitation I reached for filigree.



This beautiful pattern is taken from Pueen 26 and I used Barry M Silver Foil as the stamping polish.




I love this finished look so much!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. I love this combo! I really need to use this stamp :) Great job

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I loved these nails. This filigree stamp is definitely one of my favs :)

      Delete