Friday 5 July 2013

Blue and Yellow Flower nails

Happy Friday lovelies

Just as I moaned that we havent seen any sunshine yet we are apparently at the beginning of a mini heatwave! Two weeks of sunshine are predicted with Sunday set to be an absolute scorcher! I cannot wait, it makes the weekends so much more enjoyable when you can spend time outside, not to mention its a great opportunity to break out the summer wardrobe!

I just had to do a summery bright manicure to match the upcoming forecast :-)


I started with two easier than easy coats of Barry M Gelly in Guava on all nails except my ring finger. Guava is the brightest turquoise I have in my polish collection and I love it! I have been wearing it on my toes for the past few weeks and it still looks perfect.


On my ring finger I used two coats of Almost Famous by Color Club topped with one sparkly coat of Daisy Does also by Color Club. Almost Famous is a gorgeous bright yellow that as with every other yellow I own applied streaky. After two coats I could still see streaks so I reached for Daisy Does and applied a nice thick coat as a topper. Daisy Does has a yellow base and contains lots of yellow and gold glass flecks.



For the finishing touches I carefully applied one small square yellow rhinestone to each of the turquoise nails and over the yellow ring finger I stamped a simple flower design using the same turquoise polish - Barry M Guava.

This below picture was taken with the forced flash on so you can really see the pretty glass flecks in the yellow Daisy Does polish.



I hope you all have fantastic weekends - no doubt mine will involve nail polish as I had some fantastic nail mail arrive today :-)

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

No comments:

Post a Comment