Wednesday 19 June 2013

Mint Glitter loveliness

Good evening lovelies

Sometimes you just need something simple and cute to adorn your nails. Tonight I settled on exactly that combination.

I hope you enjoy my pretty like a mermaid nails of the day... :-)


For this manicure I started out with two coats of Rimmel Peppermint (a present from my bro in law!). Peppermint is a lovely mint green polish that leans slightly aqua green after two coats. I love it!


I decided to top this pretty green with one coat of No 7 Paradise Love. I believe this colour is quite new to the No 7 collection and I got it during a recent voucher promotion. Whilst surfing the nail blogosphere I noticed that others where saying this is a dupe for Deborah Lippman Mermaids Dream. If that is true then this was a bargain as any of the DL polishes are out of my budget! :-)



I really enjoyed this simple look and used this combination of colours to create a really pretty nail polish ring which I will post up on Instagram soon (follow l_i_p_p).

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. I'm waiting for Boots to do the No 7 vouchers again and I'll be buying Paradise Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up Paradise Love, need to decide whether to layer or go it alone!

    ReplyDelete