Thursday 20 June 2013

Loves Me Not with Heart Accent

Good evening lovelies

I think I may have an obsession with this colour! Literally I cannot stop looking at my nails and I could only bring myself to do the most minimal nail art on this manicure as I did not want to cover it up!

Nails of the day...


Two ridiculously perfect coats of Sally Hansen Loves Me Not... Enough said! Just look at these lovely pictures.


One very small accent heart created using Barry M Silver Foil and a design taken from plate BM 08.



This makes me realise that sometimes... simple really is best!

I could not love this colour anymore and will definitely grab back up bottles of this!

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, That's a really stunning polish! I love the simple accent stamping. Its just the right amount of perfect!

    ReplyDelete