Friday 21 June 2013

Grey and Orange nails: Unusual combo

Good evening lovelies

Tonight I would like to show you the second manicure I did with my brand new Pueen stamping plates. I would also like to show you two new polishes that were beyond a bargain!

For the base of this manicure I started with two Collection 2000 polishes that I recently picked up in Poundland. The best thing about these polishes is that they come in packs of three for £1. How can you not love a polish that costs just 33p per botlle! Crazy good bargain :-).

The colours I used are Hip Hop which is a really bright orange and Angel Wings which is a perfect dove grey.

As you can see below I used the colours differently on each hand, on my left hand orange is the main colour with grey being the accent and on my right hand I went with grey as the main colour and orange as the accent.

Using Konad White I stamped this pretty filigree style vine pattern taken from plate Pueen 33.

In the picture above you can see one of my newly made polish rings, that beyond adorable owl stamp is also from my new Pueen collection and I cannot wait to wear it as a full manicure. The owl was the main reason I was so desparate to get my hands on these stamping plates!

Isn't this just the most perfect pale grey? So glad I have three bottles in my collection :-)

Do you like my unusual combination of orange and grey? I was so happy with the way this turned out and will definitely buy more of these polishes if they crop up in Poundland!

Have wonderful weekends

Lou xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. They look lovely! What a bargain! My local Poundland has been a nail polish free zone the last couple of times I've been there - most disappointing lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to order those plates too. That owl is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combo! I wasn't too sure about these colours together, but the full shot of both hands sold it for me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete