Wednesday 15 May 2013

Swatch post: Orly Au Champagne

Good evening lovelies

This is going to be a super quick post tonight as I am away with work :-(. Unusually for me and actually this might be a blog first for me... this post is a swatch of just one polish. Pure and simple... no nail art, no stamping and no other polish!

Behold the beauty of Orly Au Champagne...


These pictures show two coats of Au Champagne with no top coat. As you can see this polish dries to a pearly finish with a lovely subtle shimmer that looked beautiful under my LED lamp.

Below picture with the flash on...

Isn't it beautiful? It dries very quickly and was also beautiful when I used it to stamp a delicate lace style print as seen in this post. I really didnt imagine that this pale shimmer could be so versatile.




Check back tomorrow to see how I turned this into a bright and bold manicure of a very different style :-)

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I've been looking for a good colour like this and since you say the dry time is so great this might be the one for me! :D xx

    ReplyDelete