Monday 20 May 2013

Pink nails with Navy and Butterflies: All in One

Good evening lovelies

Did you have a fantastic weekend? I most certainly did :-). I had a lovely day with Mr LiPP on Saturday, we shopped a little, drunk a little and ate a lot. The perfect combination. On Sunday little sis and I travelled to Birmingham for the Beauty UK 2013 show. We shopped until we dropped and really enjoyed the day. For those of you following me on Instagram you may have seen a few pics of my Konad goodies. Without doubt it was my favourite stand of the day.

These are the nails I wore...


I started with a base of the stunning Orly Miss Conduct. Absolutely an all time favourite of mine and as my latest favourite colour combination is raspberry and navy, Miss Conduct was the perfect base for this manicure.



Using Barry M Navy (another all time favourite of mine!) I stamped the zebra style stripes found on plate BM 223. I was tempted to leave it at that but as we were off to an event full of professionals I could not resist adding a little more...



Using Barry M Silver Foil I stamped my favourite butterflies from Konad plate M 78. On each nail I placed the butterflies slightly differently to avoid that uniformed nail wrap look.



Lastly I could not resist adding a quick top coat of Northern Lights Hologram in Silver. I love the holo sparkle in this top coat so much, not to mention its almost as quick drying as my trusty Seche Vite and never smudges my stamped designs :-).



How do you like my NOTD look? I am even more in love with this raspberry pink and navy combo than I was before!

It's Blue Monday so I am off to Yo Sushi with the girls - I hope you all have fantastic evenings

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and such a gorgeous combination. I really love the glitter topcoat added to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love that pink.

    ReplyDelete