Thursday 23 May 2013

Beautiful Stormy Skies with Gold Accents

Good evening lovelies

How are we all doing? I am just back from a few days away with work. I have to say I will be glad when this need for travel is over as I hate being away from home, hubby, pups and of my course my blog :-). All the time away leaves me so short on time to paint my nails and enjoy putting posts together and it makes me sad that I only post two or three times a week. Hopefully in the not too distant future I can get back into a blogging routine that makes me happy.


I am in love with this MUA shade called Stormy Skies. It looks charcoal grey in most of this pictures but its actually grey/brown/khaki depending on the light you catch it in. The formula is amazing and they could not be better value at only £1 a bottle for these super cute Essie style minis.


For my accent nail I decided to try out my new Rimmel Metal Rush polish called Gold Save the Queen. Again this polish has a great formula and a really pretty golden shimmer that makes it more of a glitter polish than a metallic foil.


In my usual style I could not just leave it at that so I then added one beautiful coat of a-England She Walks in Beauty. This polish is a pale gold shimmer with the perfect addition of rose gold glitters.


Finally to highlight the beautiful gold shimmers found deep within all of the polishes I used for this manicure I added some square gold studs from Born Pretty.


I love this simple look and I loved the added benefit of being able to take these pictures outside whilst the sun was shining :-)

Friday tomorrow...!

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments: