Sunday 14 April 2013

Blue Paisley Nails

Good evening lovelies

Happy Sunday! I hope you have had a fantastic weekend? Ours has been busy but fun. We went out for good food (as always!), spent time with friends, enjoyed several long dog walks and still managed to relax in front of the tv :-). Unfortunately it is almost Monday again but this is my last full five day week for the next month so I cant complain really...

Onto one of my favourite manicures in a while...


For this beautiful blue manicure I started with two coats of Sky's the Limit by Barielle. It is a sapphire blue with lots of pretty blue metallic shimmers. I loved how this looked as it was drying and I was almost tempted to leave it alone, but...



Using Barry M Silver Foil I stamped this paisley design from plate BM 315. This is one of my all time favourite prints and I love this colour combo to bits!


I topped the whole thing off one coat of Northern Lights Hologram top coat in Silver. Quick drying and super sparkly... whats not to love? :-)



Enjoy the rest of your Sunday's my lovelies

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful color and pretty design! I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful! I love the stamping and colour combination :) Glad you had a lovely weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete