Sunday 10 March 2013

Pretty Filigree and Mothers Day

Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers Day :-). Have you had a lovely weekend?

Today we took my Mum for lunch at Rocco's. They do a lovely Sunday roast with plenty to pick from and we all ate so much that we had to almost roll out of the door when we left :-). After lunch we went to see Craig's Mum for a cuppa and a catch up with the Cook family. All in all it has been a lovely day.


For this gorgeous manicure I started by painting all nails in Illamasqua Boosh apart from my ring finger which is two coats of the very sparkly Merlin from a-England. Merlin is described as a spectacular scintillating silver and I would have to agree. Just look at that sparkle!


Then using my Barry M Silver Foil I stamped this beautiful filigree design from plate GA 33 over all the black nails. This design  could easily become one of my favourites. It would look fantastic in just about any colour combo and I got lots of compliments (which is always a good thing).


To finish off the accent nail I added two simple black rhinestones with a nice thick coat of Seche Vite.


Here we are at our Mothers Day lunch...


Enjoy your Sunday evening lovelies

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

5 comments:

  1. Looks like Barry M is very good for stamping, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! I love the design you stamped on, I can see why you got so many compliments on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pattern, looks so nice! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had a lovely day and gorgeous stamp design!

    ReplyDelete