Saturday 2 March 2013

Leafy Green

Happy Saturday lovelies

Hope your weekend is going well? Last night I had some girls round for a nail party with my new Orly Gel FX polishes. Gel FX is a gel polish that needs to be cured under an LED lamp but then lasts for approx two weeks with no chips. My sister wore hers for 16 days before she had a few minor chips! I took a training course a few weeks ago and am now proudly displaying the qualification certificate in my nail room.

Onto my nail of the day... When looking through my new Cheeky nail plates I loved this simple leaf design, I just couldn't resist trying it out... and I love green :-)


I started with two coats of Orly Jealous, Much? Which is a gorgeous and creamy mint green. I topped that off with one thin layer of W7 Mojito. As you can see from the picture below it leaves quite a subtle shimmer of green/gold on the nail.



For the stamping I used Revlon Ocean. I am loving my polishes from Revlon. Ocean is a frosted teal one coater and could not be more perfect for stamping.



I only wore this for a day but I love the combination of the three greens together and I will definitely re-visit this pretty stamp now that Spring weather should be on the way!

How do you like these greens together?

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, I'm surprised how well Revlon worked for stamping. Might pick up some from tk maxx next time :D

    ReplyDelete