Sunday 20 January 2013

Twin Post with Claire of Nuthin But A Nail Thing

Happy Sunday lovelies!

Today I am very excited to be taking part in another Twin Post. This time it is with Claire of Nuthin But A Nail Thing. I have been following Claire's blog since I stumbled across these amazing Mexican Sugar Skulls. The hard work that must have gone into creating them is almost too much to contemplate but the more I look through Claire's blog the more I realise that all her fabulous creations must be time consuming. Her attention to detail is second to none and I love the mini tutorials that Claire adds to her blog posts to assist the likes of me... that reminds me I must give the Owls and the Argyle print a go!

The feature polish for our Twin Post is Barry M Satsuma...


I decided to opt for a Skittlette style manicure so I could use this rich orange as both a base colour and a stamping polish.


The below pictures shows you how this manicure started life... my index finger is two coats of Barry M Gold Foil, my middle and ring fingers are two coats of Barry M Peach Melba and my little finger is two coats of Barry M Satsuma.



Using this cute little multi bow stamp from my new Gals plate GA36 I used Satsuma to stamp over the Peach Melba. I love that these Gelly polishes are so pigmented as it makes them perfect for stamping and a bargain at only £4 each.


The larger bow image is taken from Cheeky plate CH15 and as you can see I decided to also add a sparkly top coat of Northern Lights Hologram Gold.


Here is a picture with the flash on so you can see just how much holo is in this bottle!


The addition of these two little rhinestones as the bow centres were my finishing touch...


How do you like my Satsuma nail art? If you haven't already been over to check out Claire's take on this twin post - what are you waiting for? :-).

Thanks to Claire for agreeing to Twin Post with me!

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

4 comments:

  1. As ever, your stamping is immaculate! High five for twin post! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I love your twin post, and this color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this twin post, both so beautiful and so different!!

    ReplyDelete