Wednesday 9 January 2013

Did I tell you I also love... Owls?!

Good evening lovelies.

How are you all at this mid week point? I am excited about my post tonight :-).

Whilst in London with the girls last weekend I purchased the most gorgeous scarf from Portobello Market. It is a gorgeous pale grey with bright pink owls printed on it and I just knew as I handed my money over that I would recreate the gorgeous print on my nails. I had been saving this owl stamp for something special so this is it... I hope you like it :-)



As you can see I started with a base of Revlon Hazy. In my opinion this is the perfect pale grey polish and I will definitely need to buy a back up bottle as I use it all the time.




Once the grey was dry I stamped using Konad Psyche Pink with the two different owl designs found on plate BM 309.


Isn't this just adorable? And yes the scarf is as soft and luxurious as it looks :-)


I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weeks. Not long until the weekend now...

Louise xx

7 comments:

  1. I love owls and the nails and the scarf are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owls are just the best!!! I love how you were able to recreate this lovely scarf on your nails! Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great colours together, and I love the owls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is brilliant!
    Thank you for letting me know about this post! (I have been so busy that I miss a lot of great posts) :D
    Love grey and pink together- beautiful combo!
    And the matchy matchy with the scarf - two thumbs up ;)

    ReplyDelete