Wednesday 30 January 2013

China Glaze Joy: Just a swatch (almost)

Good evening lovelies

Tonight I am going to show you a quick swatch post of China Glaze Joy. I recently purchased this polish after reading how good it was for stamping. I've yet to use it for stamping but dont worry I am bound to feature it very soon.

As a general rule I don't publish a whole post just for a swatch picture but I thought I would make an exception for this shade as it more or less amazed me...



All of these pictures show just one coat of China Glaze Joy with no top coat. This polish is a plum/purple foil with silver shimmer. Perfection in one coat and dry in about 20 seconds flat!


Joy is from the China Glaze 2009 collection called Romantique and after using this polish just once I am putting the rest of this collection on my lemming list.



You guessed I had to add a little stamping, right? :-)


These silver tips were stamped using Barry M Silver Foil and the pattern taken from plate BM10.


How do you like this colour? Isn't it just the ideal go to I am in a desperate hurry base colour?! Keep a look out for me using Joy as a stamping colour in the next few weeks, I am thinking over either a pale pink base or a very light lilac.

Louise xx
@L_i_P_P

2 comments: