Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Years Eve!!

Good evening my lovelies! Happy New Year to you all!

Tonight I am going to show you the nails I created using the polishes that our doggies bought me for Christmas :-). In other words the very thoughtful and romantic Mr LiPP went online and picked out some polishes that he knew I was lemming after and purchased them without me knowing. My little sis was in on the act as she made the final transaction and had the polishes delivered to her house so I wouldn't find out before Christmas. I am seriously a very lucky crazy nail lady :-)

I cannot believe how stunning this green polish is and I am so glad to have it for my New Years mani...


For this sparkly little number I started with two coats of China Glaze Running in Circles. The most amazing green nail polish ever and the best present Mr LiPP could have got for me (from the pupplies of course!).


Quite simply the best green polish EVER! Running in Circles is part of the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection. It is perfect in two thin coats and I have a feeling you will see it many times in 2013 :-).


To glitz this up for New Years Eve I added glitter tips using China Glaze Glitters All the Way. This polish was another present from Mr LiPP and pups and I love it! I tested it on a nail wheel and its fully opaque in just two costs but until I get a peelable nail base I can't bring myself to paint a full nail in it!



Lastly to make this manicure New Year appropriate I added 2013 in Barry M Gold Foil by using the thin end of a dotting tool.

 

We have had a lovely day today with my sis and her hubby. Laura managed to get a lastminute.com off work so they joined us for lunch at Yo Sushi and then we went on a quick sales dash to purchase a dress for Laura and nail polish for me (what else!).

I hope you all have a happy and healthy 2013 - wishing you lots of love, luck and happiness!!

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Running in Circles is sooooo amazing!! I love your festive mani! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a colour! Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This manicure came out so pretty!Love it.I was not able to get China Glaze glitter all the way what a shame.

    ReplyDelete