Tuesday 11 December 2012

Christmas Nails: Reindeer

Good evening

I just couldn't resist making a return to my Christmas themed nails already. I wanted something fun so I decided on these cute little reindeers. I was inspired by a picture I found on google that linked back to a site called PolishPedia.

I hope you like them...


I started with just one coat of No 7 Hot to Trot. It is a very pale gold shimmer and a great base for nail art.


Using BYS Raspberry chocolate I painted the reindeer head and ears. This is the only brown in my whole collection and is a new purchase for me so the timing couldn't have been better :-)


Using a black nail art pen I drew on the antlers.


Then finally with two different size dotting tools I added eyes and noses. Of course I had to make one nose glittery red as you can't have reindeers without one of them being Rudolph!



How do you like these cheeky little chappies? Cute?!

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. Awww these are too cute! I love the gold base you used, and these little guys are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete