Sunday 30 December 2012

Black Glitter and Squares

Good evening lovelies!

Are you still enjoying your Christmas break? How many people have taken all the decorations down and are looking for a little normality :-). Not me, I love Christmas and I love all the chaos that goes with it.

The little sis and I have been sale shopping again today! Seriously we have had so much success that we just cannot stop. Laura thinks its her favourite part of Christmas now :-). Bargains galore!

For todays manicure I decided to 'bling it up' and also try out a new stamping design. I need to use more of the images that I am not instantly drawn to as I usually find the end result turns out better than expected.


I started with one coat of Barry M Black Multi Glitter. Easily one of the polishes with the best formula in my collection and you absolutely cannot go wrong with a sparkly one coater.


Next I stamped this geometric design from Cheeky plate CH 33. I always leave the angled designs until last but on this occasion I decided not to and I am really pleased.


To add even more sparkle I then added Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat in Silver to all nails.


While the top coat was wet I could not resist adding these brightly coloured square rhinestones to compliment the square stamped design.



In the end I was loving the design and will now be brave enough to try more of my geometric designs!

New Years Eve is almost upon us... I hope you all have lots of fantastic plans?

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! It's perfect for a party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look amazing! I love this design! And I'm with you, I love Christmas and all that comes with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! and à happy new year for tonight.xx

    ReplyDelete