Sunday 18 November 2012

Peach with Grey Tips

A pretty peach and grey combo has been on my to do list for a while now. Today I decided to go all out and put several different nail art techniques togethers. This manicure has sponging, stamping, glitter and rhinestones. What more could a girl want...?


I started with three thin coats of Orly Prelude to a Kiss. This is a pale peach creme finish polish that dries beautifully and was the perfect base for this manicure.



Then using the corner of a clean make up sponge I dabbed small amounts of Barry M Magnetic Multi Sparkle a.k.a Super Nova just across the top half of each nail.


Once the sponged tips were dry I used Konad White to stamp this small leaf style pattern from the very first bundle monster plate BM 01.


Lastly I applied a single black rhinestone to the centre of each stamped design whilst the top coat was still tacky


Swatch of Orly Prelude to a Kiss
I am really pleased with this look. No doubt it wont last too long as I cant help but pick the rhinestones off but I look forward to using the sponge technique again soon.

Louise xx

4 comments: