Tuesday 30 October 2012

Halloween Nail Art: Ghostly Goings On

Happy Halloween (almost)!

I hope you are all looking forward to some ghostly goings on...?

In all honesty I am not really one to celebrate Halloween, however it is an occasion that lends itself very nicely to some pretty awesome nail art :-).





This look is made up of many layers... For the red nails I used two coats of Barry M Bright Red, one coat of Barry M Red Glitter and one thick layer of Barry M Black Crackle. For the green nails I used two coats of Barry M Bright Green, one coat of Barry M Green Glitter and one thick layer of Barry M Black Crackle.


The ghostly stamping is done with Konad White special polish and the small image from plate BM 223.

I wouldn't normally use Crackle varnishes as I dont like the lumpy bumpy finish but for this type of nail art I think they acheive the ideal look.

Below is a couple of shots taken before the Crackle polish and stamping were applied. I love the green :-)


Enjoy your Halloween Eve my lovelies - I look forward to posting my Halloween Day nails tomorrow

Louise xx

6 comments:

  1. love them <3 come see my halloween design, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I found your blog trough another blog were you commented. I like your nail art ideas, your very creative. So, I am one of your new followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I really like that you did the crackle under the stamping, it gives it a really good looking texture! :)

    ReplyDelete