Saturday 21 July 2012

Minty Madness

Today I would like to share with you NYC Mint Macaroon. I previously mentioned this polish as I got it for 20p as part of an awesome promotion in Superdrug. This gorgoeus minty green is an easy to apply creme that achieves full opacity with two medium coats. Here is a little shot of the minty goodness on its own...


NYC Mint Macaroon

One of my favourite colour combinations is pink and green so I could not resist stamping over the top of this lovely colour with a mani inspired by the Polished Perfectionist. I used pink and silver to achieve these striking stripes. 


You may recognise this stunning pink from my one of my previous posts, its a Konad Special polish called Psyche Pink and I wouldnt be without it in my stash. I couldnt resist adding some subtle silver highlights using Barry M Silver Foil.


The stripes were achieved using plate BM 301. I really like this look and it was so simple to achieve. This is the perfect mani for those times when you only have 5 minutes to dedicate to a quick nail art session.

I hope you enjoyed my moments of minty madness - see you soon.

Louise xx

3 comments:

  1. I love these 2 colours n they go great 2geva :-)) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love these, so pretty! The colours look fantastic together!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!
    I don't think I've ever paired green and pink together but they DO look lovely together.
    Two toned stamping is something I haven't tried yet... must put on my to do list

    ReplyDelete